5 SEO Tools You Need to boost your online presence and Search Engines Rank:
Recently I’ve come across a rather decent tool-set, SEO PowerSuite, which I’ll be reviewing below.
For a start, though I’ve got to know SEO PowerSuite quite recently, the software is not new. It’s been on the market for 9 years now, so many people have been successfully using it for years to promote their sites online. Quite a term to prove the software is a strong player!
These tools can be used separately, but they definitely deliver best results when applied together, as a system.
2. Rank Tracker
Rank Tracker features:
– keyword research with 17 advanced methods
– rank checks in 325 search engines
– unlimited keywords, unlimited sites
– local search results
– universal search results
– fabulous reporting
Basically, here’s how your Rank Tracker’s workspace will look like:
Along with the KEI data, you can see how many organic Visits you can expect if you rank for this keyword. This way, you won’t go blind with your organic strategy but rather know what to expect from your SEO efforts.
WebSite Auditor features:
- checks if your website can be crawled and indexed
- points to redirect issues and site encoding problems
- finds all broken links
- lets you polish on-page ranking factors
- checks how well the content is optimized for SEO
- manages sitemaps, robots.txt
- creates professional site audit reports
Whether you site is old or new, well- or poorly-optimized, you absolutely need to run a health check for it with WebSite Auditor. The software will point out a huge number of issues to you. And when you have all these issues fixed, your site will work like a flawless system, which will also contribute to high rankings.
4. SEO SpyGlass
SEO SpyGlass features:
- finds all external links a website has
- gets data from hundreds of external data sources and a powerful internal link database
- collects dozens of quality metrics for each link it finds
- alarms you about dangerous links
- generates professional backlink reports
As the name implies, site promoters use SEO SpyGlass to spy on their competitors and replicate their best SEO moves. It is as simple as that: with SEO SpyGlass you find out which links make your competitors powerful and follow their footsteps. I’m applying this strategy, and should testify it works.
Additionally, SEO SpyGlass can be used to keep track of links to your own sites. In the era of Pandas, Penguins and other quality updates from Google this becomes particularly important. In fact, with SEO SpyGlass you get a full list of links your website has and can see which ones are harmful, so you could get rid of them.
- link suggestions with 6 powerful methods
- immense outreach capabilities, including search for contacts and an in-built email client
- link stats
- link verification
- link building reports
Apparently, LinkAssistant has been the first tool in the SEO PowerSuite series, and the developers created it 9 years ago, back then it was meant for the established SEO tactics of the day. Yet, it can still be used now to keep track of all your link contacts in one place and see if the links are still in place. Quite handy!
Some general thoughts about SEO PowerSuite
- in terms of security, you have all your data stored right on your computer, so you don’t depend on 3rd party servers or risk losing valuable SEO data
- in terms of data volumes, you can get way more with desktop software compared to online tools
If you’re a Mac user, you’ll be happy to find out that SEO PowerSuite is compliant with Mac OS X. Being cross-platform, the software also works on Windows and Linux.